PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Availability Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000139
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job type: Full time
- Manage and Monitor network connectivity across Nigeria Business
- Work closely with approved Service Provider (WAN and LAN) to Support and resolve related LAN and WAN issues across Nigeria
- Support the investigation of Network related issues across other PZC operating Units outside Nigeria especially during service outage
- Manage and support LAN Contractors, especially during incident troubleshooting
- Provide support and Manage Telecommunication link from external service providers and work closely with other stakeholders within the service required framework
- Ensure incident management are aligned with PZC standard operating procedures
- Attend daily Ops calls (Global daily calls)
- Attend daily SD meeting (local call) and help resolve WAN and LAN cases on local queue
- Align with global team and vendors to execute Network Projects, Services Improvement plan and Operations across Nigeria
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree / HND at least Degree level in an IT-related field.
- 3+ years’ IT experience within retail or an FMCG.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization.
- Experience of successfully working in cross functional teams
- Engaging and collaborative style
- Good influencing skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and data literate
- Positive outlook
- Good Project Management skill.
- Experience of initiating and creating business process improvements with IT
- Ability to demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Strong team player, able to work closely with other IT employees in the Global and Regional teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- International mind set
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply