Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Schedule: Full Time
- Ambitious, thirsty for results and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of National Marketing Manager for all RHG properties in Nigeria? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! Where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Marketing and Communications Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As National Marketing Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- The National Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, direction, control, and coordination of all marketing and communication activities in Nigeria area, with an emphasis on public relations, branding, social media, digital and traditional marketing including partnerships, B2B Marketing and Sales support.
- The National Marketing Manager will report directly to the District Director Nigeria, with a dotted line to the Marketing Manager, Africa and Area PR and Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa.
- Responsible for the development and effective implementation of marketing, digital communications, social media and public relations strategies for each of the hotels in Nigeria and managing their respective brands including Radisson Blu, Radisson and Park Inn by Radisson individual tone of voices ·
- Working closely with the direct reporting line, Nigeria general managers and Area Support Team to execute and succeed the development of the Nigeria district strategy while activity managing marketing and communication projects with the aim to increase share of voice.
- Conceptualize and implement appropriate marketing strategies ensuring the effective strategic positioning and visibility of the property and the brand with the help of the Area Support Office.
- Research and conceptualization of the Nigeria Marketing Activity Plan in deliberation with the direct report, Marketing Manager, Africa and Area PR and Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa
- Manage individual hotel goals and their annual marketing plans while deliberating with hotel GMs
- Strategic adaptation of global, national and regional campaigns
- Fostering lasting partnerships with outbound promotional opportunities
- Ensure a coherent tone of voice with each of the respective brands
- Deliver creative, innovative and effective advertising, collateral, sales tools for hotels and district
- Monitor and setting the trend in the local surroundings as well as media relations to ensure brands and hotels are up to date with the latest market insight and competitor’s activities (digital and traditional)
- Build and maintain close relationships with relevant media ensuring cost-effective and inventive ways to increase brand awareness with effective and measurable campaigns (On-line – Off-line)
PR & Communications:
- Produce and execute district and provincial PR, digital communication and social media plan to promote the Radisson Hotel Group and respective hotel brands within the immediate market and expanding to the key feeder markets, in agreement with the direct manager with the support of the Area PR and Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa.
- Serve as the liaison between the hotels and Area Support Office on all communication matters
- Promote Radisson Hotel Group, individual hotels and key stakeholders through trade shows, interviews, press conferences, media dinners, photo calls, events and social media network
- Cultivate and maintain a media and influencer database to the advantage and reference on a regional basis in coordination with the Area PR and Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa.
- Write, edit and pitch relevant news releases to the desired audience (local or international)
- Assure Radisson Hotel Group brand awareness while positioning the relevant PR partnerships and connections within the local community
- Analysis and explore innovative PR opportunities, including identifying opportunities for the placement of stories promoting the hotel(s) and relevant spokespeople (online and offline)
- Approach local PR agencies by and brief them directly to pitch, appointment process and working closely with the agency to promote the hotel(s).
B2B and B2C Marketing:
- Ascertain the B2B and B2C annual marketing plans for the district while focusing on driving the tactical campaigns on an individual hotel level
- Strengthen local partnerships while building a broader network
- Monitor consumer feedback, campaign reports, market research, etc.
- Introduced B2C leisure tactical campaigns and activate corporate & MICE B2C campaigns
- Leverage the Radisson Rewards loyalty program: individual members, SME, travel agents and travel arrangers
CRM and Loyalty:
- Assure effective database management meeting local and GDPR requirements
- Steer Radisson Rewards for Business in cooperation with the Area Support and CRM team at Corporate Support Office
- Manage and ensure the effectiveness of Radisson Rewards loyalty programmes in general, including the motivation of member engagement and support the acquisition of new members
- Assign individual hotel Radisson Rewards enrolment goals and various Radisson Hotel Group loyalty programs in cooperation with the Area Support Office.
- Ensure all hotels under the Nigerian portfolio are up to date and aware of company brand standards
- Carry out regular audits for brand standards and compliance
- Ensure operating entities are always in line with brand standards
- Effectively optimize the company’s existing partners through joint promotions and events
- Source local partners for Nigeria activities and individual hotel activities
- Identify and flag potential Nigeria based partners to ASO and CSO
- Identify and implement solutions across all districts of e-commerce and digital marketing in order to drive revenue through on-line channels and direct purchase influenced by on-line messaging for Nigerian hotels.
- Developing online strategies and implementation of online activities for the district based on joint property plans and in lieu of Commercial Focus Group (when relevant) or Smart Funding activities.
- Assist hotels to ensure correct content and tools are applied to brand web
- Use RHG and industry analytics to measure efficiency of online initiatives and report to all GMs and Area MarComm.
- Review and assist hotels with SEO and SEM programs in coordination with ASO
- Review hotel online strategies and assist with online campaigns to ensure correct target market and high ROI.
- Manage the execution of the company’s social media strategy
- Online reputation management for the Nigerian district based on the monitoring of social media and review sites
- Support of the relevant brand blogs
- Support of content and storytelling
- Create and execute frequent promotions on multiple social media channels
- Work with hotels to compose engaging and informative content using appropriate brand voice and best practices on social channels including Facebook; Instagram for corporate, brand and hotel accounts and LinkedIn for executive profiling for relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications.
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience with strong understanding of media networks in Nigeria / Africa and feeder markets.
- International experience in social media and other online communication channels.
- Proven track record of social media initiatives.
- Demonstrated organization skills and planning abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to align with company’s and department’s initiatives
- A Nigerian Nationality
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
To Be discussed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.