NASCON Allied Industry Limited – Established in 1973, NASCON Allied Industries Plc (previously known as NASCON Plc), a registered company in Nigeria, was established as a salt refining establishment under the name National Salt Company (NASCON). The company has since evolved with additional business lines to include Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste and Seasoning with production facilities in Lagos State (Apapa and Oregun), Ogun State (Ota), Rivers State (Port Harcourt).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Sales Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Sales team in compiling and analyzing sales and market data to provide valuable feedback and insights to guide promotional and sales activities.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources.
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- At least two (2) years of experience in Data or Sales analysis.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in statistical packages.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Use of initiative and confident decision making
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should email their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.