A leading independent Oil Exploration and Production company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Mooring Dolphin Operator
- Responsible for conducting risk assessment of mooring operations and ensuring equipment is well maintained.
- Ensure that mooring equipment is fit for purpose
- Responsible for Securing ship to any permanent structure such as ports, docks, piers or even floating buoys.
- Planning and coordination of mooring operations
- Ensure Safe working practices are followed at every mooring operations
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Minimum of ten (10) years operational experience in mooring operation.
- OND in Marine Engineering or any marine related certification
- Basic Offshore Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) and Offshore Medical Certificate will be required
- Responsible for the management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- The ideal candidates for this position must have sound knowledge and understanding of mooring and ship procedures and operations for safe mooring of floating buoys to withstand several forces such as wind, the current, tide and waves.
- He must understand the workings of deck machinery and systems along with cargo operation equipment to ensure the safety of personnel and crewmembers.
- Maritime Technical Course
- Must be suitably trained and experienced seaman Boatman/Linesman
Competitive and attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be treated in confidential manner
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2021.