Foundation for Resilient Empowerment and Development (FRED) was founded in 2018. We are a global health and development Non Governmental Organization, focused on improving the growth and development of populations through strengthening governance and democratic processes, conduct of empirical research to generate evidence, advocating for women rights and empowerment and through the implementation of sustainable programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Technical Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Support the development and lead the implementation of M&E plans for Spotlight Initiative Pillar 5 project
- Provide technical advice to Ministries of Women Affairs and other relevant government agencies on the establishment, design and implementation of national M&E systems for gender based violence
- Design and implement protocol for data quality assessments, participate and monitor data quality assessments to ensure high quality reporting
- Build capacity of Ministries of Women Affairs and those of relevant Ministries, Department and Agencies, as well as allied organizations and civil society organizations, through identification of technical assistance and training needs
- Coordinate technical assistance and training to Ministries of Women Affairs in the areas of M&E and UNDP results based reporting
- Conduct rigorous analysis of data from surveys and other sources to support the development of peer reviewed and other relevant publications including conference presentations
- Assist with the identification, documentation, and dissemination of project experiences, lessons learned, and success stories
- Provide technical support to external evaluators during the design and implementation of evaluation studies
- Provide leadership and technical assistance for the design, development, review and maintenance of electronic data management system
- Represent the project at national, regional, and international meetings as required
- Coordinate and support inter-institutional M&E Technical Working Groups (TWGs) by organizing meetings, preparation of project briefings, and training events etc.
- Establish and monitor process to ensure timely submission of reports on the GBV dashboard
- Oversee compilation of data and preparation of periodic project reports when necessary (monthly, quarterly and bi-annual)
- Work as part of a team to support the use of data from various sources to assess project performance and support performance improvement
- Support the design and implementation of facility and population based surveys
Qualifications and Requirements
- M.Sc / M.A / MPH in Public Health, Gender or its international equivalent. Master’s Degree – Knowledge / Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life / Social Sciences, International Development, Human Development or related field plus at least 5 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Has ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Experience developing Monitoring and Evaluation systems for multisectoral projects
- Experience with capacity building, training and mentoring on use of electronic and paper data management systems
- Must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams especially government institutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to synthesize information quickly
- Ability to travel nationally as needed
- Experience in specialized technical/medical field of study.
- Knowledge of statistics, epidemiology, research methodology, sampling, data collection and analysis
- Experience conducting data analysis using Power Query, Tableau, Power BI, Stata, SAS, EpiInfo or SPSS or other relevant software.
- Experience working with and reporting results to international donors like UNDP, UN Women, USAID/PEPFAR
N450,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters in either Microsoft or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and their full name as the subject of the mail. E.g “Monitoring & Evaluation Technical Advisor – Tola Amina OKAFOR”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th July, 2022.