Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensure timely analysis of sample to prevent production loss time and waste.
- To make sure equipment are kept clean, calibrated, with a clean work environment always maintained.
- Promptly document and communicate all analysis results to QA Manager and production.
- Identify, control, prevent and resolve microbiological concerns or issues, Communicate, and escalate any hygiene findings.
- Guide in the cleaning & sanitization procedures and training to ensure hygiene of equipment and utilities.
- Micro products testing and reporting, trouble shooting of micro and cross-contamination non-conformities to identify preventive and corrective actions.
- Monitor production water quality. Implement and comply with Environmental & Occupation health & safety requirements.
- Ensure that reagents are correctly labelled and prepared according to the standard procedures.
- Conduct after CIP swap test and environmental microbial analysis for the plant
- Promotes product safety and hygiene awareness across the factory contributing to competence development of site professionals.
- Performs Hygiene Audits and implement Hygienic requirements across site.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Microbiology and Science Laboratory Technology Food would be preferable.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role in a similar FMCG or processing plant.
- Age Requirement: 28 – 40 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.