Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Methods Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Performs the role of Document Controller for the divisional ISO processes.
- Working with technical responsible, prepares for approval, re-evaluates and enforces level 4 departmental
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work procedures, processes and manuals, in line with the Group’s Company Rules (CRs).
- Responsible for relating with Government and relevant agencies as regards payments of Tenement Rates on company’s leased properties, Ground rents and other related services.
- Update, modify and manages FM&A LOS Windows Share-Point Services (WSS) and other reporting documents storage management software. Responsible for creation of folders / groups and assigning of access
- Collates and analyses weekly KPIs, identifies areas for improvement and provides related reports.
- Carries out periodic review of audit findings, with Technical Audits officer, to identify procedure gaps and initiate as well as follow through to completion, the development of associated work instructions rights.
- Interface with Helpdesk (86) operations; Collate & publish weekly pending calls for close-out by intervention teams.
- Creation and update of maintenance request, related forms etc. as well administration of other request-based software
- Liaising with the technical departments, responsible for creation of functional Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and subsequent reviews with changes in aspects of operations.
- Manages mass-mailing tool validation team composition and access rights within defined location.
- A good HND or University Degree.
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC
- Computer literate: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows professional and Microsoft Office tools/ Primavera.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Experience: Minimum Experience – 5 Years
- Other experience: 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree Title: A good HND or university Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.