Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Methods and Support Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Designs, tests, evaluates, reviews and continuously improves the site systems to manage effectively Onne Site operations including logistics, freight shipping by land and sea, material handling and preservation, quayside operations, cargo processing, stock management and HSE.
- Ensures that the Site work processes, procedures, HSE bridging documents, guides and manual, plans and work instructions are accurately developed, updated, correctly used and shared across entities.
- Communicates regularly with the Site management and user Entity personnel to have detailed knowledge on the existing and future (planned) work processes, work methods and practices in order to capture and formalize the business processes correctly. As part of this function studies the operational sequences and practices, material flows, organization charts, and project requirements.
- Reviews, streamlines and updates Onne Site processes and procedures, management systems and tools, as per the Company Rules and site requirements. Ensures that all document revisions have been promptly validated by relevant parties and signed off. Supports and verifies implementation of process updates.
- Audits the existing site business processes, procedures, and practices. Proposes improvements to optimize operations maximize process efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Develops, implements, calculates and reports Onne Site KPIs to effectively measure and evaluate Site performance.
- Prepares and issues Onne Site monthly consolidated management report.
- Follows up and ensures that new Company rules (CR), general specifications (GS) and guides and manuals (GM) issued by the HQ are communicated to Onne Site and implemented as appropriate.
- Acts as a site focal point for the Company Management System (CMS), HSE trainings (HSE Pass application), and various external and internal site audits.
- Maintains, updates and provides access to the site document control system of work processes, operating procedures, guides, manuals and work instructions. Maintains and updates the Site Master
- Document Register (MDR). Organizes distribution of documents across the site.
- Participates in site contract review meetings, proposes improvements and synergies for provision of various services on site by contractors and vendors. Develops various supporting documents to track and evaluate contractors’ performance and to facilitate contract management and administration.
- Prepares a biweekly (twice per week) progress report (Onne Site Methods Action Tracker), reviews it with the Site Manager (SM). Prepares any other ad-hoc reports within his competency and as requested by the SM.
- Prepares derogation requests as per the site requirements, archives and follows up on renewal requirements.
- Plan, organize, execute and control all site modifications and site projects and deliver within time and budget.
- Prepare detailed scope of work for Site projects and Site modifications and participates in the CFT process for the selection of vendors.
- Participates in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans and progress
- Ensures that various action plans and audit data bases are kept up to date and regularly follows up on the close-out progress of corrective actions. Achieves this by proactively organizing review meetings with relevant site Entities. Reports regularly on the progress and areas of concerns to the Site Manager.
- As part of the ISO 14001 certification initiative leads the Site Implementation Team (SIT) to maintain the ISO 14001 Certification for Onne Site.
- Contributes to the preparation and update of the Site Annual Activities Plan and Look-ahead, budget and cost estimates.
- Contributes to accurate and transparent cost allocation and reconciliation, preparation of cost allocation reports.
- In charge of other specific tasks (special projects) aimed at improving Onne site and operations as directed by his hierarchy.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or master’s degree holder with minimum of 14 years experience in the Oil &Gas industry.
- Deep knowledge of Environmental Management Systems or experience in coordination of ISO 14001.
- Environmental Management Audit programs.
- Advanced Business Analysis and Corporate Presentation Skills.
- Project Management Certification or extensive experience in Management of projects in a corporate environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021