Medpau International Limited – We are a fast growing company ahead of the curve in the provision of healthcare services and solutions. Our mission is to be at the frontier in the provision of quality healthcare services and solutions that are easily accessible, affordable and sustainable.
We invite applications for:
Title: Medpau Graduate Training Program (MGTP)
Employment Type: Internship
Program Start Date: 18th September 2022
- The Medpau Graduate Training Program (MGTP) is the starting point for a fulfilling career in the healthcare industry. It also offers the platform to kick start your own healthcare business for those who would want to become independent business owners. It is highly participatory and has been well structured to equip you with the skills and unparalleled training needed to get ahead in your career or build your own business.
- You will embark on various virtual teaching and learning from different departments, gain valuable professional experiences, and systematically explore every aspect of healthcare business operations. You will engage in intelligent conversations, complete challenging hands-on roles, and group projects, and have unlimited opportunities to design solutions that will shape Africa’s healthcare business space.
- All the while, you will be supported by our faculty of global instructors, who will guide you all through the program and provide you with constructive feedback needed to bring out the best in you, as you spend 3 months with us.
- This program will expose you to unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth so you can excel whether within our organization or elsewhere. And if you are looking to build your own healthcare business, then you will also find the platform and partnership you need to grow and thrive with us.
- You are expected to complete 6 weeks of virtual training. Trainees will be required to register for a minimum of 6 courses online which they will complete virtually during the training period.
- These courses have been carefully selected to enable them to explore skills and core competencies required to excel in the Healthcare industry such as:
- Introduction to Healthcare Business Development
- Operations Management
- Breaking into the International Market
- Exploring innovations in healthcare
- Healthcare Business Management
- Customer Service/ Customer Relationship Management.
- Our global faculty is fully equipped to take on these courses based on their years of experience and proven track record of Leadership in the Healthcare industry.
- This stage will also last for 6 weeks and will take place onsite at our office in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Trainees will be posted to a department each week where they will not only acquire practical business skills but will have the chance to put what they have learned to work. They will be placed under the tutelage and mentorship of the various Heads of Departments.
Educational Requirement / Age
- Minimum O’Level certificate is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be between 24- 33 years.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to design innovative strategies for sales, growth, and business development
- High level of initiation and ability to think out solutions to complex problems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to utilize available resources to achieve goals
- Proven track record of leadership
- Must demonstrate potential to grow into a top-level executive.
- Ability to be self-managing
- Ability to work well within a group and/or independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Process / Stages
- Stage 1: Send Your CV to the email above.
- Stage: 2 You can also follow our LinkedIn page @Medpau International Limited and/or join the official MGTP group via the link provided below to stay informed on the program should there be any changes Link
- The Medpau Graduate Trainee Program is not a paid internship, however trainees will win cash prices and compensations during the program, based on their participation and performance.
- It does not guarantee automatic employment with Medpau International Limited, however, our top performers will be considered for full time employment with us and other Healthcare organizations.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.