Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales and Marketing Representative
Job Purpose & Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating demand and promoting our company’s products within the territory assigned
- Responsible for all marketing and sales activities in the assigned territory including regular detailing of and clinical presentation of our products to all categories of prescribers in all Health institutions/Hospitals.
- Prospecting for new customers as well as developing and maintaining appropriate business relationship with old customers within the territory assigned
- Producing, keeping and updating all marketing and sales record for official purposes, including maintenance of standard stock cards on each product
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence in the territory for the Sales and Marketing Department
- Responsible for writing and submitting detailed sales report on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for activating all trade channels in the territory by scouting for businesses in pharmacy shops, Pharmacy chains, open Drug markets etc.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- B.Sc / HND (Biological sciences or Human/Animal health sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and a self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without significant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driver’s licence.
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.