Afriglobal Medicare Limited (AML) is a leading, state-of-the-art, diagnostic firm providing comprehensive, accurate and reliable testing with quick turn-around time and innovative solutions, with special attention to patient care. We are a highly skilled and motivated team, committed to improving healthcare in Africa through quality and affordable diagnostics. Our core services include Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology and Wellness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a licensed Medical Laboratory Scientist with 1-2 year cognate work experience, the ideal applicant must Reside within close proximity to Woji Road, GRA Phase 2 Port Hacourt
- Laboratory process, operations & management
- Control TAT – Sample flow, Testing and Results
- Team Synergy
- Quality and inventory control
- Processes specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Calibrates, standardize and maintains instruments following established procedures.
- Follow established safety practices including biohazards; exposures, incident control plan (blood, borne pathogens), infection control to include universal precautions.
- Responsible for laboratory operations, processes and management.
- To perform tasks and or complex tests in all areas of laboratory such as histology, hematology, immunology, immunohematology, bacteriology, microscopy, and related ones.
- Record and maintain inventory of Laboratory and other related stocks
- Calibrate, standardize and maintains instruments following established procedures.
- Validates & reports the results of tests performed.
- Qualification of BMLS or AMLSCN in Medical Laboratory Science
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of clinical laboratory quality assurance
- Must possess current practicing license
- Good understanding of Laboratory information System
- Result and detailed oriented, focused, excellent coordination skills
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years post-graduation cognate experience in medical laboratory science.
- Should possess a basic knowledge in the four major areas of laboratory medicine : histopathology, chemical pathology, hematology, & medical microbiology
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2022.
Note: Only qualified applicant will be contacted