Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Projects Supervisor
Purpose of the Job
- To assist in mechanical projects implementation, and ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is key for the smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet the high demand of the customers.
- Follow up and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Assign technicians to scheduled jobs
- Follow the technician’s attendance and work time
- Supervise installation work during new plant constructions
- Supervise fabrication of machinery and steel constructions
- Supervise maintenance and refurbishment of machinery and steel structures
- Design relevant mechanical parts for fabrication to use in project installations
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- Trade Test 1
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering will be a plus.
- 3 years of cognate experience
- Experience in the milling industry will be a plus.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good technical skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have the ability to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply