Seplat Petroleum is a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria, with dual listing on the Premium Board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials / Field Logistics Manager
Location: Delta, Nigeria
- The Materials / Field Logistics Manager provides leadership across all warehouses and sub-stores in the organization to drive the overall warehouse performance, safety, and service.
- Oversees warehouse operations, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of work in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with industrial/legislative regulatory standards for logistics equipment and audit monitoring of inventory at specified intervals within a calendar year as required by the company and JV Partners directives.
- Provision and facilitation of adequate and appropriate logistics contracts to meet operational needs covering land, marine & aviation in supporting all field and operational requirements ensuring that all such equipment meets with minimum safety and technical integrity standards applicable in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Engages facility managers requiring logistics support and provides adequate support in the way of work planning, preparation (compilation of lifting plans, Job Hazard Analysis, etc.).
- Preference will be given to suitable candidates from our communities of operation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply