Westfield Consulting – Our client, a reputable media house, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Curate, implement and manage the marketing strategies to continuously increase the company’s market share and profitability.
- Lead and drive the vision of the company’s brand and market niche
- Identify marketing delivery gaps and opportunities, develop and execute plans to close the gaps and capitalize on the opportunities.
- Oversee all marketing activities for all assigned projects from planning to delivery and provide support to ensure progressive streams of sales patronage
- Embark on periodic media intelligence and advice on trending market dynamics
- Setting expectations for enforcing and maintaining a high level of brand and marketing standards, quality assurance and management of all campaign development, creative prospects for the organization.
- Develop a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives by providing visionary leadership, management, oversight and direction to them.
- Work in close conjunction and partnership with relevant Media Agencies to close business deals.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies in close collaboration with Management, Consultants and Business Teams.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly data analysis of expected/received revenues from all clients
- Outline growth potentials and opportunities for increasing overall revenue for the Station
- In conjunction with the General Manager identify and develop pitch decks for the organization, such as can attract and sustain new deals
- Organize periodic media parleys with different partners
- Perform any other duties as deemed fit by Management
- BSc / HND with 8-10 years cognate experience from any reputable Radio / TV Station, advertising agency or fast-paced creative/public relations organization, with APCON certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.