Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Hours: 40 hours / week
- Impero Techne Limited seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts.
- This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working in a casual work environment.
- The Intern will assist Impero Techne and its affiliate companies and programmes in developing and implementing organizational communications and marketing strategies for initiatives related to programmes and events.
- Update and maintain Impero Techne’s social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting online media updates;
- Help develop, write, edit, and proof communications materials such as press releases, web stories, newsletters, and social networking activities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications;
- Drafting press releases and other announcements;
- Manage editorial and event calendars;
- Design flyers, graphics, invites and other marketing material;
- Update the Company’s website regularly;
- Maintain up-to-date media lists
- Database management and development support
- Record and edit videos using editing software
- Create fliers and graphics for various events
- Writing opinion-editorials and publishing blogs;
- Preparing pitches for various outlets and clients;
- Assist in planning, writing and managing e-newsletters;
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories;
Required Experience / Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
- Commitment to cultural sensitivity and respect for differences
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written English.
- Please submit two relevant samples that reflect writing and/or social media and graphic experience.
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing;
- Working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro (or other video editing software) is highly desired;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and Samples (writing and graphic) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Impero Techne will not consider incomplete application packets
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.