Shelter Fund Foundation is a membership organization aimed at providing global empowerment opportunity, bringing hope to people at the grassroots by promoting easy access to shelter, ownership of real estate properties, ensuring financial freedom and sustainability. The organization exists to provide solutions that meet the basic needs of the common man, helping to empower his capacity to live a better life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a company services. Acts as an intermediary between the organization and clientele.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
Sales and Marketing Job Duties
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on service quality.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Makes sure that they meet quota during a given period.
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality of the service rendered by the organization.
- Demonstrates services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Answers questions from clients
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Marketing, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of e-mail
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.