Beetle Taxis is a professional chauffeur organization in Nigeria, providing logistics services for businesses, individuals, executives etc across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Slot: 3 Openings
- Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with the responsibility to implement.
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Consistently tracks the development of marketing strategies and theirperformance in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- Represent the company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established time-frames.
- Develops and maintain relationships with clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Develops and manages marketing and advertising content for all channels.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate.
- Relevant tertiary marketing qualification (HND / Bachelor’s Degree).
- 1 to 2 years experience.
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to close deals
- Individuals must have good sales experience.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet packages (e.g MS word, Excel).
N60,000.00 – N80,000.00 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word or PDF to: [email protected] using “Marketer” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th March, 2022.