ASO is one of the Mortgage banks of choice in Nigeria in terms of client service, housing provision and being a platform for foreign participation in the Nigerian mortgage and real estate sectors. The Bank is also committed to remaining a pivot for the transformation of the Housing market and the actualization of the Government’s Vision 20:2020 Housing Goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketers areresponsible for prospecting, marketing, business development and income generation in line with the key performance indicators.
- Marketers will be theinterface between the bank and the customer and nurture mutually beneficial relationships between both parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and e-banking product offerings
- Evaluate the credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitors active loans and enforces collection and recoveries
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix
- Executes marketing strategy and develops marketing campaigns
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Identify potential loan markets and develop referral networks
- Ensures the achievement of all budget parameters
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Expedites the resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost the customer service experience
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management
- OND / HND / B.Sc / in any other relevant course
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- Previous experience in a marketing role is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all societal levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong planning, organizational and time management abilities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.