CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established in 2004 with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Between 2007 to date, the Company’s transformation drive in research and production has sustained Company’s Mission focus of ensuring that our numerous innovative brands meet customer health needs and rewarding value chain systems with safe quality premium brand categories of Fruit Milk / Yogurt drinks, Plant protein drinks, Energy drinks and Children’s special formulated drinks with DHA for good growth. Currently, new brands from CWAY await market launch .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Development Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Enugu
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, or similar.
- Work in Lagos, Abuja & Enugu
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- 25 – 30 years old
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th March, 2022.