Job Title: Female Accountant
- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention.
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Support other team members as necessary.
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Other projects as assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Accounting certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must be below 30 years of age.
- Must be resident within Lekki – Ajah axis.
- Must have sound Accounting knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience.
60,000 to 80,000 Naira monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter