Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Banking sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director, Capital Markets
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ownership of our excel-based five-year Long Range Plan, which includes an annual development process for performance updates and strategic initiatives
- Create our quarterly Board materials and manage the Board preparation process
- Lead executive and departmental meetings to drive projects and processes
- Manage investors, including regular discussions with our lenders and with ratings agencies
- Project Manager for special projects led by our Chairman and Executives
- Manage our debt-based capital structure, including projecting our short and long-term capital needs and providing funding recommendations as needed
- Identify currency, FX and other hedging needs and opportunities
- Review ad hoc financial analyses led by our Chief Financial Officer and VP Finance
- Build a deep understanding of our operating business, and create relationships with our Executives and leaders across Finance, Accounting, Strategy and Data Analytics.
- 20+ years of Investment Banking or Private Equity, particularly within Retail, Technology, Leveraged Finance, Sponsors or Financial Institutions Groups
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Business or Finance
- Some experience within Corporate Finance preferred, particularly Treasury, Strategy, Corporate Development or FP&A
- Ability to apply a solutions-based approach to problem solve and manage large projects
- Basic understanding of Financial Operating Systems, including Essbase
- Excellent skills in Excel financial forecasting, project management and Powerpoint
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.