Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance (Electrical) Officer – Golden Fertilizer
- Supervise and perform cost-effective and efficient electrical maintenance, repairs, and services on all machinery in the plant in order to increase overall electrical system productivity.
- Avoid injuries and ensure that subordinates follow safety procedures.
- Implement and ensure the use of an appropriate checklist.Improve subordinate performance by training them.
- Follow up on all existing projects with the maintenance manager to ensure they are completed on time.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the plant’s electrical systems and machinery, supervise breakdown repairs.
- Liaise with and assist the maintenance manager with first-line maintenance.
- B.Sc. B.Eng./ HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years cognate experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have hands –on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Pay close attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply