International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995.
The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids in Port Harcourt Plant who will be reporting to the Energy & Fluids Engineer.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Previous experience as either a Process Artisan or Maintenance Artisan is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system.
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver.
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies.
- Acts with integrity.
- Minimum of HND / B.Eng. or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 2 – 4 years experience as an Electrical / Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives.
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.