All Flavors Supreme Foods was established in 2018. We manufacture premium quality snacks in affordable prices to everyone. We use high-quality ingredients, top-quality machinesand advanced techniques to reach and maintain ourproducts’ premium quality.We care about helping the environment and using sustainable practices. Our goals is to become a leading food manufacturer and an integral part of the Nigerian food manufacturing industry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Iyana Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine are of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Applicant should reside close to Iyana Isolo,Lagos.
- NABTEB or ND / HND (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working experience in FMCG sector (Compulsory).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] indicating the position Title (i.e Machine Operator) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.