Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- Knowledge of documentation process.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Logistics Assistant
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th July, 2021.