MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Support Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Streamline the movement of materials between departments and from the office to the field. determining the level of quality
- Inspection of materials for both quality and quantity is the responsibility of this position.
- Upon delivery, inspect the goods to check that the quality criteria are met and obtain the correct amount.
- Comparing goods with specification and checking of quality level
- Monitor inventory of supplies and communicate low stock situations promptly.
- Build and maintained effective relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Arrange for in-house transfer of materials, aiming to meet production schedules.
- Excel coordinates numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials and resources.
- Liaise with vendors, handling inventories, and tracking orders.
- Managed, controlled and directed resources to accomplish maintenance through a functional interface between R&D, Materials Warehouses, Logistics and field locations.
- Work with procurement management to identify performance gaps and delays and to ensure expediting issues are being coordinated and resolved.
- BSC / HND in any Science / Engineering discipline
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in logistics with
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including materials management.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.