Arvo Finance, a trading name of Oliver Mead investment Limited, is a fintech solution that provides fast unsecured loans with a simple application process. Arvo aims to bridge the gap between commercial banks and the underbanked Nigerians, offering inclusive consumer finance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage loan recovery portfolio as assigned by the Head Of Operation (HoO)
- Engage and approach the HoO to discuss and explore practical technique and strategies to incorporate into the plan
- Ensure fulfillment of all promissory notes by defaulters
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job
- Work closely with the Credit and Risk department
- Head the Operation to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio
- Identify and analyze reasons for defaulting and escalate account of defaulters
- Work closely with Head of Operation and Loan Officer to execute recovery techniques and strategies to enhance loan collection
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor / HoO
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N50,000 – N100,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.