Job Title: Commercial Channel Sales Manager – West Africa
KEY POSITION DELIVERABLES
- Planning, partner reviews, competitor and market analysis
- Define, review and ensure achievement of KPIs to realise the channel business growth targets
- Developing and promoting new sales opportunities
- Implementation of sales campaigns at Tier 2 Channel
- Planning and execution of Marketing Development Fund
- Contribute towards profitable portfolio
- Continues Sell through to Tier2 and correct level of inventory management
- Training and empowerment of relevant stakeholders
- Positioning of Lenovo as a vendor brand
- Long term growth and development of channel
- Relationship building and maintenance
- Successful interaction with different levels and skills internally and externally
- Drive and manage internal stakeholder buy-in and support
- Sales or related qualification with a minimum of 5 years IT industry field Channel sales experience in West Africa.
- Proven track record of growing revenues, profitability, and market share in a high volume technology related company
- In-depth understanding of Commercial channel sales, with good PCG & EBG business and financial acumen.
- Experience in the IT or PC industry within the Commercial Channel environment is essential
- Having an excellent background in customer services, excellent negotiation skills as well as time management skills,
- Ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak, this individual is expected to work varied hours with a diverse background of colleagues and customers
- The ability to formulate, negotiate and close large and complex deals
- Analytical thinking, numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
- Business and Results oriented
- Multinational reporting and willingness to travel locally and internationally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter