Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
- Market company’s Agent Banking training potential and modules to potential clients.
- Drive and achieve a training income target that will be reviewed based on level of achievement.
- Build and create a training ecosystem database cutting across Banks, Super-Agents, Agents and other associated partners.
- Create an Agent Banking global training calendar/brochure to drive scheduling and training of different courses
- Structure and segment training programs along the lines of open courses, In-house courses and Special learning sessions.
- Ensure issuance of Certificates at completion of training programs.
- Market all prospective and new clients for training at a fee.
- Arrange development of Agent banking curriculum/modules for these trainings.
- Plan and organize all trainings taking into cognizance Duration, Delivery, Class Size, Target
- market and all other variables.
Role Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Proven experience in a Learning and Development consultative role – strong client facing experience.
- Demonstrable ability to produce clear documentation, designs and specifications.
- Project Management -end to end Learning and Development solution delivery from design and implementation–to time, cost and quality, as well as having a demonstrable track record of managing and delivering multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to interpret and assess training and development needs and to develop appropriate and creative responses.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and preparation procedures.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in facilitating and leading strategic planning and organizational development interventions.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
N500,000 – N750,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.