The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Network Administrator
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network to proactively take the necessary steps required for remediation.
- Manages endpoint access and policies.
- Converts administrative access policies on the network to technical/logical policies for enforcement.
- Maintains a monthly network report on attacks, bandwidth abuse, resource utilization, service downtime/uptime.
- Lead the setup of new network
- Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards
- Maintains backup of running configuration of the core network equipment which include network routers and switches
- Uses network analytic tools to diagnose network problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Manages site to site VPN connection between the head office and the restaurants.
- Manages user VPN connections.
- Manages firewall admin privileges
- Escalates ISP related issues to the service providers and manages resolution.
- Minimum of 4years experience in similar role
- Hardware and software configuration – should have extensive experience configuring and managing software and hardware related to LANs and WANs
- Technology exposure – Experience managing Unified threat management system, email exchange, routers and switches. Firewalls
- Certification – Relevant IT certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae