Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Implementation Engineer
Location: Lagos Office
Department: Group Service Delivery
Job Type: Permanent
- Guide key projects with the assigned portfolio to successful conclusion.
- Develop and deliver quality software/solution to our clients on Point of Sale across the network/industry Supervises.
- Manage schedules, coordinate direct reports resources, activities, and priorities while managing day-to-day project/program activities
- Manage application development and implementations on devices across various customer touch points across Africa
- Engage Managers & Business Process Consultants and Business Analysts, Project managers and engineering team
- Deliver awesome client experiences by ensuring all project deliverable are completed to an appropriate & expected level of quality
- Establish and sustain an effective team environment based on increasing performance motivation and encouragement
- Develop and contribute to contractual and engagement parameter documents eg
- Statements of Work, Project Definition Documents, Change Requests
- Refine, complete, and document the processes of the department to effectively achieve the goal of the frictionless operation
- Travel as needed for client deployments / trainings or employee training within and outside Nigeria
- Eliminate roadblocks for team members and ensure timely progress to project tasks
- Act as a liaison between the business and the delivery teams & team members for all aspects of project delivery & employee performance
- Highly technical and knowledgeable in EFT/EMV payment systems development, certification and processes
- Highly skilled and proficient in PCI standards across payment channels
- Own and drive client issues to effective resolution
- Develop and implement applications on point of sale terminals using Linux / android technologies
- Accountable for timeliness of delivery and the end-to-end quality of the delivered solution
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Participate in technical bid input to the sales team to ensure solution requirements and business needs are met
- Participate in project scoping requirements with the project management office to identify and document technical requirements to meet accepted awards
- Stay current with all deployed technology platforms & solutions to leverage to apply to all client & employee interactions as a demonstration of your industry knowledge and expertise
- Expert knowledge is required in software development, project management, service delivery, presentation, troubleshooting/technical support, EMV framework, PCI compliance metrics, CBN/NIBSS regulatory requirements, Card scheme networks, as well as working knowledge of process management, business analysis, agile methodologies / lean Six Sigma framework
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.