Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Fraud Monitoring & Prevention – SmartCash PSB
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- Develop and manage all Fraud Monitoring controls and provide comprehensive assurance for PSB services to ensure mitigation of revenue leakages on account of fraud.
Risk Assessment and Management:
- Design alerts in the FMS tool to identify any fraudulent activity and or revenue leakage for mobile money and PSB services.
- Participate in developing and executing standardized processes and controls around mobile money wallets and PSB services apart from FMS alerts.
To prevent Revenue leakage:
- Implement RAFM compliance monitoring system around mobile money and PSB services.
- Participate in New Product design and testing to ensure effective controls and product rollout with leakage.
- Monitor alerts and closures from FMS system to ensure quality of work and avoid any revenue leakage.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and file suspicious activity report as required.
- Analyze and identify possible money laundering activities
- Review controls around custody of test Sims cards and other system that facilitate mobile money transfer
- High Balance review
- Trending of transactions to identify any abnormal spike in trend.
- Closure of statutory and internal Audit issues by implementing agreed audit recommendations.
- Reporting to the Opco leadership as well as Group as applicable
- Implementation of the directions of the Board Level Committees.
Educational Qualification & Functional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related courses
- Professional Certification in Accounting (ACA/ACCA) or Audit and Risk Controls (CISA).
- 4 – 7 years Fraud Monitoring for Mobile Money and Banking sector, operational and Information technology experience with hands on experience in Mobile Money Wallet and Banking/Financial services.
- Significant experience and exposure to mobile money transfers, services, rates, tariff regulation, service level agreement, retail and corporate agreements and contracts preferably from Mobile Money/Banking
- Very good software skills, especially in MS-Excel, ACL and Word. Successful history of working with software application.
- Hands-onSQL or Oracle experience helpful.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amount of multi –faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skill
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels.
- Project and program management skill.
- High integrity is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.