JSK Recruitment Edge Limited is a premium Human Resources Consultancy Organisation that provide recruitment and outsourcing services to our clients in the Telecommmunication, Oil and Gas, FMCG, Banking and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Fraud Investigations
Employment Type: Contract
- To enhance the awareness of fraud risk in the organization. Conduct investigations in a fair and independent manner. Support compliance to the Code of Conduct by ensuring that all complaints and concerns raised by staff are addressed timely.
- Obtain understanding of current and emerging fraud risks.
- Identify root causes leading to instances of impropriety and use the results of investigative matters to identify risk related issues and present lessons learned and recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Follow-up with appropriate business leaders and/or departments and ensure close looping of recommendations in the investigation report.
- Continuous development of Fraud management and Internal Audit teams including peers and partner.
- Ensure ongoing reassessment of skill sets required and supplement through recruitment or outsourcing.
- Identify areas specifically vulnerable to fraud and actively engage with functional directors, other stake holders and Co-Auditors to implement anti-fraud monitoring and fraud preventive controls.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcement, regulatory agencies and industry peers on incident specific issues that may require follow-up and criminal trends.
- Provide support through high quality investigations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post graduation with a major in Management / Finance and Accounting,
- Focused, driven and outcome-oriented.
- Work independently as well as manage a team of professionals (inhouse and partner teams).
- Interact with senior management and act as a change agent.
- Work under pressure with no compromise on quality of delivery.
- Travel at short notice.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience out of which at least 5 years should be in Fraud investigations in Africa.
- Preferable working experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Relocate to other locations within the group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Lead, Fraud Investigations” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th April, 2022.