Prince Joel & Associates, a leading digital and business law firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer / Legal Practitioner
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a lawyer who will assist the legal teams by preparing and overseeing legal documents and cases.
- The ideal candidate will handle both internal and external legal affairs, perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, and facilitate court proceedings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Daily record keeping with the electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
- Analyze and summarize documents.
- Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies, and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study, and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals, and other relevant publications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Equivalent Law qualifications.
- 6 to 8 years minimum legal professional experience.
- Legal research experience.
- Experience in real estate.
- I.T / Digital Savvy.
- Working knowledge of real estate company.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You must be residing around Lekki/Ajah Environ.
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.