HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration. HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Produce retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and hand-outs for clients
- Perform client intake and client interviews
- Prepare motions and interrogatories
- Conduct intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observe and participate in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach.
- Draft various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
- Assist in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Help to organize legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Research for documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Proofread documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-1 year experience
- Good Communication skill
- Good Personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2022.