A fast-growing Microfinance Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer – Training & Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Job
- We are looking for a talented Training & recruitment Officer to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring and onboarding talents while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Ensure proper office documentation of files and maintenance of employees’ records
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Must reside in Gbagada, Ilupeju, Oshodi, Bariga, Oworonshoki axis, etc
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management,Industrial Relations & Personnel Management and allied disciplines
- Relevant professional certification such as CIPM, PHRI et., is an advantage
- 1- 2 years work experience as a talent acquisition specialist
- Must have a good knowledge of office suits; Ms Word, Power Point , Excel and internet savvy
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- A highly diligent , result-oriented, meticulous, teachable, energetic and trustworthy individual is needed for this position.
- Candidates should not be more than twenty – eight (28) years old.
Job Title: Male Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Cleaning, organizing and maintaining office premises.
- Performing general office clerical duties and errands
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Updating paperwork and maintaining documents
- Performs any other official duties as assigned
- Computer literacy an advantage
- Ability to read and write
- S.S.C.E / OND holders within 27 – 30 years
- Candidates residing in the Gbagada axis will have a definite advantage.
Deadline: 1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more enquiries, please call: 09087476884
Note: The successful candidate should be able to resume immediately.