Saro Lifecare is a company in the Saroafrica Group that plays in the personal and home care category with a national audience in the fast moving consumer goods industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the retail / wholesaler’s outlets in assigned open markets always.
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
- OND in any discipline with at least 2 years experience
- Fluent in English, and Computer Literate
- Age – 20-30 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (Amuwo Odofin / Ojo L.G.A Lagos).
To apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2019