Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Graduate in Computer science / Information and Communication Technology /Computer Engineering
- Good in Research
- Effective communicator/Instructor in ICT skills
- Good public speaking skill
- Strong presentation delivery ability
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program
- Knowledgeable in curriculum and training design for individuals and groups
- Ability to facilitate trainings in classroom and corporate environment
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design and Robotics will be an added advantage
- Applicants must 3-4 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Employment type: Full Time
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic qualification should be OND / HND
- Must be Excellent in use of Computer ( all office package)
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment;
- Following up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media..
- Build customer database.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Sell products and services via cold calls and emails and social media
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Take and prepare minutes of meetings
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.