Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager’s absence.
- As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required.
- Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required
- Candidate must be creative and open minded.
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations.
- You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 3 years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- Candidate should have a relevant experience in Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th February, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter