Focal Points Projects Limited, a Construction and Project company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Kosofe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry or relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience.
- Excellent physical condition and endurance
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant position
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th April, 2022.