Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Services
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: Manager, Support & Service Design
About the Role
- The Knowledge management specialist would be responsible for managing the knowledge base system by updating and adding new product and services frequently ask questions.
- Plan and execute and execute products training requirements for all Customer Experience staff. Drive and engage team members on knowledge management goals.
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, service teams, trainers, and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Develop, maintain, and update support portal with FAQs.
- Ensure that the Paga Customer Experience electronic document management system is updated and accessible to all users
- Facilitate and Manage input/feedback into training process
- Facilitate and/or teach generic training programs within customer experience
- Design and produce learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation, and multimedia to support training needs
- Assist in ensuring that all training interventions are tailored to meet identified skills gaps and are delivered within agreed timelines
- Develop, maintain, and update relevant training material related to new and existing products.
- Develop product training calendar and implement training activities.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training support to all Customer Experience staff
- Carry out training interventions and select the medium for information delivery.
- Provide support with the execution and deployment of special projects via Train the Trainer and end user trainings
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- You have 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience in customer service or client management.
- You have a good knowledge of payment products and business solutions
- Able to lead, motivate, inspire, and influence team members and colleagues.
- You have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- You have experience managing knowledge base system/FAQ tool
This role is a good fit for you if:
- You are customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You are a proactive, collaborative team-player.
- You have the ability to prioritize and take ownership
- You are Proficient in Ms Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You maintain effective work relationships with cross functional teams.
- You can adapt quickly as situations change.
- You are proficient in both written and oral English.
- You communicate tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply