Swift Consulting Limited – Our client, Shania Lounge, is a place set out for relaxation, enjoyment and cruise. They serve food and drinks for birthday parties, guys / ladies hangout, dates etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Kitchen Assistant: Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- High School Diploma or OND.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- 1 – 2 years work experience
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Living at Ikeja will be an advantage.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.