PayPecker is an emerging market focused Composable Commerce Infrastructure solutions provider for retailers, restaurants, their suppliers, and their customers. Our solution enables retailers of all sizes to super-charge their core internal processes, enabling better and faster service to end-customers, and a seamless interaction with relevant supply chain stakeholders. Our platform also gives these businesses access to insights that enable growth in internal and third-party working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Sales Executive (KASE)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for KASE (Key Account Sales Executive) who will be responsible for revenue generating for the PayPecker solution stack to automate end-to-end all the inventory, trading, payments, operations, financial, and commercial flows and activities of retailers, restaurants and their interactions with their customers and their suppliers.
- These cut across POS till management systems, eProcurement system, robust inventory management, account payable automation, vendor payments automation, integration into national banking settlement systems, integration to accounting systems, online/digital omni-commerce systems and integrations, EDI systems, etc
- Successful candidates will originate, close and initially maintain relationships with new clients and engage with prospective clients in the retail and restaurant vertical.
- As a Key Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Your Responsibilities would Include
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time
- Proactively generate leads and work with team to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy for revenue earning platforms
- Work in cooperation with the strategic communications department in ensuring all sponsor opportunities and exhibitions are communicated appropriately
- The Key Account Sales Executive will be involved in Customer relations and success management.
- Ensure all contact information is accurate and maintained updated.
- Work with the PayPecker management team to develop and implement lead management processes.
- Ensure continuous updates and appropriate levels of product knowledge
- In cooperation with the relevant teams, design, manage and ensure accuracy of relevant sales reporting with regular reporting to the CEO and provide updates to the Management team
- Participate actively in the annual company strategic plan by way of market intelligence including structured quality customer feedback and user intelligence to aid new developments in retail and restaurant supply chain automation and Point of sale system
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Consultative Selling experience, working in an environment selling to large/medium retail (Supermarket & Pharmacy) and Restaurants
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Analytical and time-management skills.
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st October, 2021.