Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Data Center
Requisition ID: 128009
Job Level: Individual Contributor
- Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs?
- Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
- Establish, Own, Execute and continuously develop an agreed & sponsored commercial Account Plan
- Identify & build positive relations with all account decision & influencers who impact current or future business with Eaton
- Deeply understand and be able to articulate the client buying process.
- Identify & engage in revenue opportunities within defined Account(s).
- Understand & Capture the clients challenges & requirements in realtion to Eaton portfolio/offerings.
- Use personal & internal resources to develop proposals that meet/exceed client requirements.
- Follow the client buying journey / process so as to commercially respond & offer proposals.
- Oversee the effective handover to post sales service & customer support teams.
- Maintain an ongoing oversight to all commercial related engagements for customer success/satisfaction and our performance as vendor
- Provide all internal stakeholder and functional departments the account specific guidance and insights required so that they can execute their role and add value to the client.
- Build a multi-lane bridge between Eaton and the client organisation. This may include R&D, PLM, BU Engineers, BDM, Marketing, PMO, Services, Sales Operations & Order Management, Supply Chain, Leadership & Executive Management.
- Gain leadership & executive team awareness and support & resources for business with the client. And facilitate exec engagement when requested/approved.
- Request & Support marketing campaigns & activity that can promote Eaton to Client relations and business.
- Be highly knowledgeable of the clients business, commercial condition, structure, strategy, operations and challenges. In order to articulate this in terms of opportunity, growth, risk with respect to Eaton business
- Be highly knowledgeable on Eaton’s Products, Services, General business, structure, strategy, operations. In order to articulate this in terms of value to clients business.
- Be an effective advocate and communicator of the benefits in supporting the account within Eaton organisation
- Be an effective advocate and communicator of the benefits in supporting Eaton within client organisation
- Collaborate effectively with other account and sales colleagues related to the account at national & global level
Your essential skills we are looking for:
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 or more years of sales and or technical role in the Data Centre, IT or Telecom Infrastructure Industry
- Electrical or IT technical qualification/certification. Shall have worked directly on data centre or critical power infrastructure projects. Shall have significant sales engineering training / certification
- Strong Communicator, Team orientated.
- Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Hybrid
- Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
- Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time.
What we offer to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- We make ethics and culture matter – You will enjoy working in supportive and collaborative workplace where ethics and safety are in our DNA
- We make your perspectives matter – Different points of view are what drive innovation and collaboration, and at Eaton, innovation begins with top-to-bottom diversity. Our senior leadership is made up of individuals from diverse groups to help create an environment where employees feel represented and heard at every level.
- We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
- We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen.
- We make your aspirations matter – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- We make your growth matter – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply