PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Palmpay is looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote Palmpay’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.