Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Inventory Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly entries of issue slips into the computer for future reference and assisting the finance department in costing all issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and effective receipt incoming items and release of out going items.
- Issue items to the user department and update bin cards.
- Document details of items into a computer and reconciles differences.
- Coordinate all activities of the issuing and receiving sections.
- Ensure proper rack stocking items.
- Carry out any other formal tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- OND (Purchasing and Supply / Business Management) with a minimum of 10 years related work experience.
- HND / B.Sc (Purchasing and Supply/Business Management) with a maximum of 2 years related work experience.
- Hands on experience of inventory management process.
- Evidence of proficiency in the use of any inventory management software.
- Evidence of proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Working knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply