Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
- To carry out data collation, analyse macroeconomic indicators and develop competitive intelligence report that will assist our clients to identify new investment and growth areas for their businesses.
- Research and develop business cases, commercial plans and business valuations.
- Strategic appraisal and valuation of investment opportunities for clients.
- Research investment and economic market trends to create sales ideas and educational white papers.
- Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources.
- Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations.
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level.
- 2-5 year(s) experience in similar role
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
- Excellent research and data mining
- Strong analytical, computational and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- A strong interest in corporate developments
- High level of commitment
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter and CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘Junior Business Analyst’ as subject of mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter