Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Financial Data Management – Maintains a proper record of financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice- Creates a database that can help in future business planning.
- Offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends.
- Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc.
- Deals with any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances.
- Helps in tax preparation and filing.
- Deals with suppliers and third parties.
- Liaises with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/month budgets.
- Prepares monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balances total cashier’s account for the day and sends a daily update to Centre Manager.
- Authorizes and appends payment voucher.
- Interacts with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversees raw material store and dispatch unit.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips, ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk evaluation and opportunities analysis.
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from a well-recognized tertiary institution.
- 1- 3 years of experience.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22-28years.
- Applicants should be resident in Lagos.
- Ability to work well with minimum or no supervision and should also possess problem-solving abilities.
- Membership of ICAN or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- An analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- High level of integrity and good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th May, 2022.