Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export),International Packing and Removal (Relocation), InternationalConsultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Lawanson / Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing of invoice using redysis and to input clients invoices
- Collation of various documents and attached invoice
- According to instructions.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as; invoice, management of Tax PAYE, cash receipts, journal vouchers etc.
- To prepare and compute Value Added Tax.
- Issuance of receipt on clients payment crediting their individual ledgers.
- To input clients invoices to various account s/vouchers of expenses incurred & debiting of various expenses to their various account.
- To input voucher of various expenses incurred into the automated accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Vouching of various payment receipts to their respective account cash/cheque
- To calculate the depreciation of the company’s assets
- Update the customer’s ledger
- To prepare the bank reconciliation statement
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system,
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes to: [email protected] Or [email protected]
- Applicants residing around SURULERE and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.