The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Store Keeper
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take inventory of the items ordered for by obtaining the waybill/delivery note from the supplier of the items as against the item supplied and duly signed for before storage. Original copies of the delivery note and purchasing order is sent to the finance department for further level check and processing.
- Issuance of the items to users from the store upon presentation of requisition form with appropriate approval for the items.
- Carry out reconciliation/physical stock count on the first working day of every month in conjunction with a Finance representative.
- Proper and orderly storage of goods in the store to ensure easy location and retrieval.
- Supervise the offloading process of all shipment, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Keep inventory record (BIN CARD) of all items in both hard and soft copies. All inventory record both in hard and soft copies should be sent to the Finance Department weekly.
- Prepare the weekly reports of all the activities in the store like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, outstanding balance, etc.; also tries to find out discrepancies and determines the root cause for the issue found
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt.
- Maintain a catalogue of available stock items in the store according ensuring accurate records of inbound and outbound stock items to facilitate easy retrieval and reference.
- Taking proper records of all items expiring dates and reporting same.
- Documentation and reporting of cost per unit of all items in the inventory bin card.
- Supervision and signing of all items purchased by procurement both for store items and non-store items.
- Determine the reorder level of all items in the store.
- Sending store request to head finance for the replenished of item that are below its reorder level in the store.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good planning and numeric skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Inventory Management, Accounting, Logistics, etc.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant experience in Inventory or Store Keeping.
- Ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and relate across all levels.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Job Title: ICT Manager
- We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Organisation within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Also, he /She must have software and hardware experience.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience (8 -15 years)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Proposed candidate must have ICT background and ready to hit the ground run.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Enterprising / Conventional
- Enterprising / Realistic
- Proven workingexperience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- At least 8 – 10 years experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge of the ICT industry
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc / B.A in related discipline.
- Business ICT systems
- ICT market
- Business strategy concepts
- Business processes
- Decision support systems
- Innovation processes
- Interpret current data
- Perform business analysis
- Innovate in ICT
- Seek innovation in current practices
- Identify new business opportunities
- Perform market research
- Monitor technology trends
- Collect customer feedback on applications
- Give live presentation
- Analyse business requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021